I can’t go to the forums at AVEN at school because it’s blocked. Reason: “Sex Education”
1. It’s a completely harmless site.
2. You think a school would be open to “sex education.” I didn’t realize that was viewed as a bad thing.
3. My school is so stupid.
wait, what the hell?
You can’t go onto the site at school….because it’s considered sex education? Isn’t education kind of the POINT of schools? I agree, your school def. has their priorities messed up. Is this a high school?
well, if you really want access try a couple proxies. Schools rarely have them all blocked.
12 Notes/ Hide
- waitingtocollide likes this
- projectqueer likes this
- lostmymindinseoul likes this
- alium likes this
- pieces-of-rainb0w reblogged this from nextstepcake and added:
- nextstepcake reblogged this from pieces-of-rainb0w and added:
- henrywinter-s likes this
- proustianrecall reblogged this from pieces-of-rainb0w
- ilikesallydonovan likes this
- greenchestnuts likes this
- pieces-of-rainb0w posted this